DOUBLE GIRDER OVERHEAD CRANES
DOUBLE GIRDER OVERHEAD BRIDGE CRANE
The workhorse of the industry, double girder overhead bridge cranes are available in almost any conceivable span and capacity. At CCE we will work with you to determine which one of the many available options might be required for your application. Double girder overhead cranes are the best choice when high capacities and spans are required, or high duty cycles are needed. Some of the features that you might find on on a double girder crane are:
- Greater than 25 m span (80 Ft), with up to 50 m span available.
- Higher than 20,oo0Kg (44,000Lbs) capacity, with capacities up to 350,000Kg available.
- High duty cycle, typically FEM 3M or greater
- Can be run at higher speeds than single girder or under running cranes cranes.
- Optional Oval Girder design allows for reduced dead weight and therefore higher possible load capacities.
- Available in I Beam, Box Girder, or Oval Girder design depending on application requirements.