Continuous Duty Cranes
Continuous severe duty cranes have to be both extremely reliable and easy to repair, yet most severe duty cranes are simply heavy duty versions of standard hoists. We have chosen to take a different route. Our severe duty cranes are custom cranes with unique features designed specifically for continuous severe use. Industry exclusive features such as redundant control circuitry and continuous motor monitoring not only greatly increase reliability, but will also warn operators and maintenance personnel of impending problems so that they can be scheduled for repair, rather than wait for a brake down. CCE mill duty cranes not only offer these features, but only the highest quality , easy to source components are used. Add to this virtually unlimited customization and you have the industries best value. Some of our standard and optional features include:
- available as either a completed crane or in kit form
- plug and play kits come ready to install with all the parts required, excluding the structure.
- available in 1Ton to 100Ton capacities
- 220,480,575 Volt available
- Variable Frequency Drives for all functions, allowing for continuous monitoring of motors, zero wear to brake components, infinutely adjustable speeds and acceleration times, reduced drive-train stress, and increased speeds under light load.
- redundant wiring on all festoon cabling allows for a crane to still operate safely with wiring faults, and defective wiring to be replaced during a scheduled shutdown instead of causing down time.
- continuous motor monitoring is available, warning operators and maintenance personnel BEFORE a brake down occurs
- Deep groove hoist drum eliminates the need for rope guides, a common source of problems.
- true vertical lift hoists available
- Over sized panels make future upgrades more cost and time effective.
- All major electrical components are connected via quick connect plugs, reducing time required to service components.
- Almost any speed is possible, on hoist, trolley, or bridge functions.
- self lubricating systems are available, further reducing time to service hoists